Sunday, June 30, 2013

An Interview with Chelsea

Q:  What do you look like? 
A:  Curly hair, princess, tall

Q:  Describe your bedroom. 
A:  It's pink and purple.  No, I don't have my own bedroom.  I share with Katie. 

Q:  What is your family like? 
A:  My family is Mama, Daddy, Katie, and me.  We have Rocky and Riley, cats. 

Q:  Describe your pets. 
A:  They act like, uh...Riley, when you mess around with him, he bites.  Rocky is very nice. 

Q: What is your favorite thing about yourself?  What is your least favorite? 
A:  I get dressed by myself.  I don't like when Daddy says, "You're going in time out." 

Q:  What is your biggest pet peeve? 
A:  I don't like a lot Daddy brushing my teeth. 

Q:  What are you afraid of? 
A:  I'm afraid of a witch at Halloween.  I'm afraid when someone scares me. 

Q:  What do you want but can't have? 
A:  Toys.  The light up toys I saw at the fireworks. 

Q:  Who is your best friend? 
A:  Mansvini

Q:  Who is your worst enemy? 
A:  Hayden

Q:  What do you want people to know about you but are afraid to share? 
A:  I will give you a card.  Like to come to my house and play. 




No comments:

Post a Comment